PC Steam GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- System Requirements Explained
64-bit processor and operating system required (cannot play with 32-bit)
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 8/10 (64-bit version)
- Processor AMD FX-4350, 4.2GHz / Intel Core i5-3450, 3.10GHz
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Radeon HD 6870, 1 GB / GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 1 GB
- DirectX: version 11
- Network Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available
- Sound Card DirectX-enabled sound card or onboard chipset
A PC with DirectX installed is required, but most PCs have DirectX installed from the start, so there is no need to worry.
Windows 11 is also supported.
Recommended Operating Environment
- OS: Windows 8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor Intel Core i7-3770, 3.40GHz
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network Broadband Internet access
- Storage: 20GB available
- Sound Card DirectX-compliant sound card or onboard chipset
GUILTY GEAR STRIVE can be run on a home notebook PC due to its lower specification requirements compared to other game titles.
However, if you are on the edge, stuttering may occur, which can be fatal to the gaming environment.
If you want to play with gusto, you will need a gaming PC, but even a low-performance PC is sufficient.